Our wall balls are designed to take your hurling wall training to the next level. Molded from special polyurethane, they give the feel and performance of a normal sliotar with the added benefit of excellent durability. These balls are designed to improve your striking and catching skills, and the bouncier response makes them perfect for practice use.
Our Hurling Wall Ball has the same weight and feel as a regular sliotar. It can be used for indoor training, alley ball sessions, and against a hurling wall. Our wall balls are manufactured to approved GAA guidelines and are rigorously tested for size, weight, diameter, roundness, rebound, hardness, abrasion resistance, and water resistance.
With our Hurling Wall Ball, you can practice your skills with a ball that is built to last. Its design enables it to travel faster than a normal sliotar, which increases speed and touches in the alley. This wall ball is a must-have for any serious hurler who wants to improve their game.
- Molded from special polyurethane for the feel and performance of a normal sliotar with excellent durability
- Designed to improve striking and catching skills
- Bouncier response for practice use
- Same weight and feel as a regular sliotar
- Manufactured to approved GAA guidelines and rigorously tested for size, weight, diameter, roundness, rebound, hardness, abrasion resistance, and water resistance
- Enables faster travel than a normal sliotar, increasing speed and touches in the alley